RTI makes a wide range of PCB designs to meet the needs of our many projects. We can design low cost proto boards for simple fixtures or high performance boards using exotic substrates for our high tech solutions.
- Daughter Cards: Also known as DUT Boards these boards are intended to be docked with a fixture base. RTI has design rules to design Daughter cards for many fixture systems.
- Curve tracing Fixtures: Manual and Automatic curve tracing generally require a socket and fixture to hold the device under test. While pin to pin testing can be done with handheld probes, this is impractical for many packages. RTI manufactures a wide range of DUT boards for curve tracing including Breakout fixtures, MultiTrace Adapters and boards for other testers.
- Remote Docking Solutions: In the FA lab, the ultimate tool in fault localization is a Camera enabled Microscopy system. RTI makes Cables and low profile fixtures intended to extend the reach of your test system into the Microscope.
- Load Boards for testers: Complex ATE and Functional Testers as well as ESD test systems have integrated test heads that accept Load boards with specific design rules. RTI has standard design footprints and design rules for most common testers.
- Custom Applications: RTI projects by nature are all Custom. Our PCB designers can create a PCB of almost any spec to meet your test fixture needs. Whether that PCB is integrated into a fixture or the PCB is all you need, RTI has the skillset to get it done.
You may also be interested in: