RTI maintains support for a variety of standard pogo interface fixtures in a range of pin counts to best meet your device fitting and testing needs. Standard pogo interface means RTI has a standard PCB DUT board
design to go with it. This allows us to offer reduced NRE for these semi standard designs.
- RTI 950-96: This fixture supports 96 pins and interfaces to the test system or switch box using our 96 pin compatible Cables. Adjacent to the connector is a test point matrix which is useful in a variety of bench test situations. 96 pin fixtures and cables have the 4 corner pins grounded to a ground plane. This provides opportunity for signal shielding and makes the system more rugged by allowing it to tolerate damage to the connector or cable at the most vulnerable point. Use with RTI Mini Cards and RTI Extended Mini Cards
- RTI-950-100: This fixture is very similar to the 96 pin version but it supports 100 pins. This variation is compatible with the MultiTrace Century system but not the manual Switch Boxes. This fixture interfaces to the test system our 100 pin compatible Cables. This configuration does not have any hardwired ground pins. Use with RTI Mini Cards and RTI Extended Mini Cards
- RTI 950-128: This fixture uses the same pogo block as the smaller versions but makes all 128 signals active. This fixture interfaces to test systems using 64 pin ribbon cables and features a jumper matrix beside the pogo block. This allows for external signal connections and signal isolation. Optional terminal block provides a convenient place to mount BNC, SMA, Header or similar connectors and may be customized to your requirements. Use with RTI Mini Cards (128 pin compatible) and RTI Extended Mini Cards
- RTI 950-384: Moving up to a modular pogo block and frame system, this fixture supports 384 pins. Four (4) sections of 96 pins are connected to a single DUT board. Each 96 pin section is connected to its own Yam Cable and test point matrix. This fixture can be used as a single 384 pin or Quad site 96 pin fixture. This fixture also comes with a solid base with dry air inlet for when you need to control condensation. Use with RTI or custom Square DUT Boards.
- RTI OctoPogo©: Our largest Pogo fixture support 1152 pins. This Fixture is also built on a pogo block and frame system, this system allows for easier service and maintenance of the fixture by allowing sections to be repaired or swapped as required for service. This allows you to stock spare pogo blocks and prevent down time. RTI has an extensive library of Octopogo Boards for RTI Dedicated and Universal Sockets, this predesigned library can eliminate NRE and save you money.
- RTI Round Pogo Block interfaces: We also support a range of other not so standard pogo block configurations often found on ATE equipment. Round Load boards with equal length traces require a round pogo block interface. If you require high bandwidth match trace length DUT boards, this might be the solution for you.
- Pogo blocks for ATE Interface: RTI makes components for ATE board Docking such as the Geotest TS-900 PXI Mainframe and Semiconductor Test Platform. This interface uses Pogo blocks mounted in the docking frame base to interface the various PXI cards to the load board and ultimately connection to the DUT. RTI can make these interface blocks with spring pin, Coax and Pinned connectors as required for signal integrity and test application.
- Custom Pogo Blocks: Pogo blocks for a wide variety of situations are possible in almost any imaginable configuration, Rectangular or polygon or curved pogo blocks are possible for board to board, board to DUT and Fixture to Board mass connection systems. Please discuss your custom requirements with RTI for a solution and quote.