Just what are these types of goods? They can range from anything from your latest electronics “GIZMO” like HD Headphones, a Drone, to that latest Bluetooth Wireless gaming system, or your simple office printer.
Virtually, everything that RTI’s products “touch”, becomes and integrated piece of some other OEMs or IDMs product line. Whether you’re testing it in a FULL assembly, under Functional Test, or have it broken down and stripped, testing it at the component level.
We have designed very configurable test hardware for everything under the commercial and consumer electronics “sun”.
From 2mm square devices to multi-chip silicon-on-silicon hybrids, and everything in between. RTI will take the time to fully understand what you are trying to accomplish and then, through innovative design and constant relationship contact, provide a cost effective solution.
Here at RTI, there are 5 things in which we have become accustomed to in our field of work, and they are:
- Don’t rely on ‘real-world’ testing. Prove it yourself. Build it.
- Simulate it. Simulating is a controllable, repeatable, and reliable method of assessing whether a device is functioning to specification.
- Decide what you need to test and what you don’t. Some manufacturers try to replicate complex performance tests on the production line that were used during the device’s R&D and design phases. LET RTI, be that asset to you.
- Use the best equipment for the job.
- Integrate and then synchronize.
- Fixture Size: 18 x 11.0 x 4.0 inches
- Maximum UUT ( Your DUT) Size: 11.75 x 7.5 inches
- Vertical Travel: 0.5 inches minimum
- Frame Material: Anodized aluminum framing
- Personalized Test Module: Ultem
- Fine Pitch Test Probes (0.3mm pitch)
- Coaxial Probes for RF
- Direct Probe to plate access
- Multiple UUT capability
- Open top lid for FA probing
- Double-sided Test Points
- Floating" alignment blocks available
Typical Component and Hybrid Modules/Application Testing Sub-sets in these markets may include:Typical Testing Setup Applications with I/C Devices being used in Commercial Electronics;
- Kelvin Testing ( Force and Sensing)
- Strip Testing, ( Reduced cost of test per cell)
- Multi-Site Sockets (for high volume test applications).
- Liquid Crystal Analysis
- ESD testing ( cingulated)
- Micro Probing ( down to 300um in pitch)
- Photo Emission (in FA lab testing).
- Engineering & Production Test modulations
- Optical Sensors
- MEM Packages( Gyro, Atmospheric, Pressure, Switching)
- DRAM, and MRAM, Flash memories, storage
- Custom RF Modules
- Power Modules
- CCD Packages
- Hybrid circuits, stacked PCBA modules
- Custom LSI Packages
- Camera Modules Requiring Lenses simulation and modeling