- Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices
- Portable Defibrillators
- Blood Oxymeters
- Cardiovascular Devices
- Ambulatory Devices
- Portable EKG Systems
- Dental/Orthodontist Tools / Devices
- Diabetes Management & Care Devices
- Patient Drug Delivery Devices
- Orthopedic Devices
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Endoscopy Devices
In Home, or Out-Patient Care:
- Mobile and Static Patient Monitoring
- Cloud based instrumentation, data collection centers
- Wound Care Management from the IoT.
RTI has demonstrated test engineering development and diversity in its ability to take on most of the Medical Wearable’s and Medical Diagnostic Equipment challenges, such as:
Digital health: Wearable-wireless devices, body area networks, genomics, and personal genetic information data collection tools.
- Sensors: pressure, thermal, radiation, flow and magnetic sensors used in medical devices as well as implanted Cardio Rhythmic systems.
- Diagnostics: portable assaying and sample preparation of blood, urine, cells, tissues, bodily fluids. For example, microfluidic and lab-on-a-chip devices to diagnose diseases in portable instruments and smaller sized bench top systems.
- Individualized treatment: integration of diagnostics with therapy and treatment on portable, smart DNA lab-on-a-chip devices; for example, treatment is to be specifically based on the exact disease variation as well as the patient genotype and current health factors.
- Drug delivery systems: both transdermal and implanted techniques; for example, micro needles that provide convenience and precisely measured amounts of dispensed drugs. Smart, MEMS based drug delivery systems also enable continual drug delivery monitoring and improve patient compliance
- Capture inspection data.
- Document time reporting.
- See into the back office supply chain
- Track inventory, parts, and tasks.
- Automatically receive work orders and set statuses throughout course of work.
- Access customer equipment asset contract and warranty coverage.
- Capture photos and signatures in the field.
- Record work with our without wireless connectivity.
mobile and static patient monitoring sectors. Sensing, and Fluid distribution & detection, Wi-Fi enabling, wearable type technologies. RTI is at the HEART, of the OEM in most of these cases.
Developing complex and elaborate functional test Fixtures is what we do, and we do it well. With power up capabilities, sensing, Bluetooth detection, pneumatics, precision alignment features, etc.
Our 750, 752, and our latest 753 Families are all very well suited for these applications. But don’t forget about our Dynamic and fully enclosed Fixtures that may be considered for more complex implantable medical devices such as remote defibrillators, diagnostic monitoring tools