Most RTI test fixtures can be supplied with integrated EMI or RF shielding. Our larger-format test presses have metal panels added to the base and surround, while smaller presses can be placed in box-like enclosures. Closed test boxes can also incorporate thermal controls for added test variable control.
Features & Benefits of Shielded Test Fixtures
- Keep EMI/RF from disturbing your test results
- Keep EMI/RF generated by your UUT from disturbing the test system or other test setups
- Alodine plated aluminum panels are electrically conductive & passivated
- Faraday cage design principals applied
- EMI/RF gasketing provided at seams
- EMI/RF shielding or baffles used at ports & openings
- EMI/RF absorbing material options available
Contact RTI Today for your Shielded Test Fixtures
Request a quote
on the EMI shielded test fixtures or RF shielded test fixtures you need. Contact RTI
to learn more.