Robson Technologies’ custom test sockets are a completely unique socket solution, offering maximum flexibility in design and performance for complex units under test, including multi-chip modules and small PCBs. Our custom test sockets are ideal for applications where socket design and test requirements are not met by standard solutions.
Custom Test Socket Options
Request a quote
- Custom footprints & mounting options to interface with existing devices
- Double sided test
- Very low profile lids
- Numerous contact styles available: lead-free, low inductance, high force, high current, Kelvin testing, etc.
- Open test socket bases for back-side emission
- Low-inductance contacts for RF characterization & test
- High force contacts for lead-free packages
- Relief cuts in socket base for SMT components
- Contact any/all sides of your DUT
- Interfaces to auto-handlers
- Multi-site architecture
or on the custom test sockets you need, or contact RTI
to learn more.
Multi-site cartridge based custom test sockets reduce the need to handle devices between test processes
Test sockets for high temperature testing in excess of 155°C (311°F) with a variety of cost-effective materials available including ceramics
Test sockets for PCB sub-assemblies and IOT focused devices
Custom engineered and machined test sockets
RTI’s test sockets for flex PCB connector types are designed to contact either top or bottom of connector at custom pitches and with custom load methods
Test sockets that contact DUT test points from any direction and include PCB routing, connectors, and/or custom wiring
Thermal test sockets offer temperature control during test, or act as passive heat sinks for high power devices.
Pin grid array-based DUT with loadout patterns at the same or fanned out pitch solutions. Heaters and cooling can be included.
Request a quote
or contact RTI
for custom test sockets for your application.