Entry level compact mechanical test press fits benchtop testing environments. Versatility with interchangeable electrical interface modules makes it customizable to testing specifications and requirements. Bed of nails style makes it ideal for testing custom PCB modules and small-scale subassemblies. Combines ease of use, operator efficiency, and repeatability in engineering, production, and testing.
- Optional floating base
- interface module routes to electrical connector of choice
- single site or multisite configuration
- universal and device specific lids
- for use with devices down to a fine pitch
100% vertical clamshell lid provides a vertical closing action before contact to UUTs, ensuring alignment and even pressure to prevent damage to the pogo pins.
- universal fixture base: 5.5”x7”
- vertical travel: 0.3” minimum
- frame material: anodized aluminum