RTI can help engineers who perform this type of test in several ways:
- RTI Multi-Purpose High-performance Sockets
- DUT Boards and Load boards for All kinds of Latch-Up test Systems including RTI and Thermo-Keytek
- RTI MultiTrace Automated Curve Tracer and Latch-Up test Systems
- The same design may be used for ESD, Latch-Up and Failure Analysis just by changing the lid or DUT board it is mounted on.
- RTI Multi-Site sockets reduce the cost per site and these sockets can even hold more than one small package type.
- RTI Universal CSP and BGA sockets are a great value for users of array packages.