Multi-Site Cartridge Carriers
Reduce your cost-of-test and device handling errors by testing small or fragile devices in a multi-site cartridge carrier. This unique cartridge-based design is ideal for WLCSP, bare die, MEMs devices, and packaged IC’s. The cartridge carrier primarily protects small packages and devices during testing and transfers between test platforms.
Cartridge carriers are a two-piece design that aligns the DUTs in place when mounted to a test socket. The cartridge can be used with single-site and multi-site test sockets for various test platforms and applications. Cartridge carriers are mounted to the socket either by screws or a clamshell lid.
- Universal arrays justify A1 to top left corner
- Overall dimensions do not change for a range of sockets
- Same mounting and keep-outs used across all sockets
- Provides air flow across the devices at each site
- Provides ball alignment across individual sites
- Precise alignment for single-site ATE socket for real-time point testing of individual sites
- The cartridge holds devices in the tray when transferring between sockets, minimizing device handling between tests