The Basic Package of the DataTrace software is included in the MultiTrace Suite. The Basic Package is also the foundation of both Analytical and Full Packages. Basic features are file viewing, array printing, advanced property display, file comparison, and graph annotation.
Additionally, users can:
- Load many trace files at one time
- Open files in overlay or side by side graph modes
- Synch pin number across open windows,
- Display one pin, all pins or selected pins
- Auto Color Selection, expanded color pallet
- Expanded Display properties for curves
- Zoom, PAN, Trace ID, and measurement cursor modes
- Color-coded Trace ID and legend
- Graph Titling and Annotation: add a note directly on the graph
- Compare one file to another file
- Save Image as displayed or print one image per pin
- Save Image to BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, ZIP
- Save Image with Color Coded Legend, Captions, Annotations
- Saves image files with incremented file names
- Display, Save Image or Print with a custom background image
In addition to the features of the Basic Package, Analytical Package has data extraction features. Users will be able to access all data contained in curve trace files and extract voltage or current samples to spreadsheet files. Users can display data with or without units, and search for data.
Search Example: where X=100mV, what is the leakage current, etc.
DataTrace Pro Analytical Package is excellent for compiling data for bar charts and extracting data from files to construct ATE-like data-logs. This software can improve the look and professionalism of your reports. It may also be required for certain custom tests that don’t display well graphically.
DataTrace Pro Full Package has all the features of Basic and Analytical Packages plus batch comparison features.
With batch comparison, users can compare large numbers of curve trace files and auto-generate a control file by averaging other files. Users can generate bar charts summarizing failures, shorts, and opens vs. pin number or serial number. Bar charts can display failed curves by a single click. DataTrace Pro comparison report grid shows all devices and all pins in a color-coded chart highlighting failed pins and binning them into failure categories. DataTrace Pro is excellent for counterfeit IC detection operations, package reliability, OSAT labs, and trimming downtime for labs that analyze a high quantity of devices.