MultiTrace Century (96/100 pins)
The MultiTrace Century is named after the pin count. At 100 pins, this convenient pin count fits in one desktop chassis with simple 100 pin cable interface. The Century is optimized for users with low pin count devices but does not compromise on power. It utilizes the same software applications as the larger versions and boasts an economic footprint for benchtop testing environments.
This compact test system supports 108 pins maximum, however, depending on the fixture, the effective pin count may be limited to 96 or 100 pins.
MultiTrace Century Features
- Benchtop Form Factor fits on less than half a typical lab bench
- Supports Low Pin Count Devices up to 108 pins
- Supports 2, 4, and 6 channel switch matrix in standard configurations
- 2 bus, 1080 pin and 2196 pin versions available in Desktop MultiTrace
- Cabled Fixtures available including:
- 64 or 60 (54 active) pin Ribbon Cable
- 96 or 100 pin Yamaichi Cable
- Directly compatible with RTI FA Fixtures such as the 950 series via cable interface
- Drive/Bus box includes access to all drives and measurement nodes by way of Banana Jacks
- Some Configurations may be Upgradable to 108 pins maximum
- Trade in path available for MultiTrace or MegaTrace
- Cable-based fixtures are generally compatible with Microscopes for Fault Localization methods